The following terms and conditions apply to your Loyalty Card application:
- ‘Chandlers Nursery’ is the business offering the Loyalty Card programme.
- ‘Customer’ is the person named on the membership form, and in the below conditions.
- ‘Loyalty Card’ is the membership card issued by Chandlers Nursery.
- ‘Management’ means the proprietor and any appointed representative of the proprietor of Chandlers Nursery.
- All information contained herein forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The completion and return of the membership form indicates an intention to be legally bound and acceptance of these conditions.
- Acceptance and confirmation of your application indicates Chandlers Nursery intends to be legally bound by this document.
- Loyalty Cards are issued at no charge to customers.
- The Loyalty Card remains the property of Chandlers Nursery.
- Chandlers Nursery reserves the right to postpone or cancel a Loyalty Card or the Loyalty Card programme and is under no obligation to give reasons for doing so.
- The customer may cancel their Loyalty Card at any time by returning their Customer Loyalty Card to Chandlers Nursery.
- If you supply us with your email address, you will be automatically placed on our mailing list. Removal from our mailing list can be requested at any time by emailing email@example.com. You can also call 03 6223 5688.
- As a Loyalty Card member you will be entitled to the following benefits:
a) 5 Points for every dollar spent (1 Point equates to 1 cent)
b) Vouchers and notification of some exclusive special offers and bonus point opportunities
- Points earned during a visit will be available for redemption against products immediately after the sales transaction has been processed. Points can be redeemed at any time during business hours. Please note customers must request to have their loyalty points redeemed.
- Please note points cannot be earned or redeemed until you have received your Card.
- Points will expire 12 months from purchase date.
- The Loyalty Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, with the sales of gift vouchers or seniors discount.
- If your loyalty card becomes lost, stolen or damaged, you should contact us on 03 6223 5688 during business hours. Your loyalty card balance is only protected from the time you notify us that your card is missing. We will freeze the remaining balance on your loyalty card at the time you notify us and will load that remaining balance on a replacement loyalty card.
- The management reserve the right to amend or change the above conditions without notification, and upon issue of a new set of terms and conditions, it will be deemed as acceptance of these new conditions by the customer.
- The Cardholder must present their Card to staff prior to the transaction being processed. It is the responsibility of the Cardholder to make their loyalty membership known to staff prior to completion of sale. The Card must be scanned at the point of sale to earn and redeem points, and points cannot be awarded after the sales has been processed.
- Current points balance will be displayed on the bottom of the tax invoice given to customer. A points balance can be requested at any time, either in store or by calling Chandlers Nursery on 03 6223 5688.